This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join our Client Services team and help fuel further agency growth in 2024.
You’ll be results-focussed, passionate about ideas and able to demonstrate a solid track record of campaign delivery and effectiveness.
Working across a wide breadth of clients, you’ll have the opportunity to bring a fresh perspective and do great work that makes a real difference to their businesses.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing key accounts and directing client strategy, understanding, and advising them how to achieve their business objectives.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Pitching and presenting ideas.
- Planning and managing integrated campaigns through various channels.
- Developing creative briefs.
- Co-ordinating and collaborating with colleagues, harnessing their expertise to deliver great work that works.
- Managing and mentoring junior team members to help them grow and develop.
Day-to-day, you’ll be supported by an Account Executive and report directly to senior management.
Skills you’ll need:
- Brief writing/briefing – led by insight written with clarity.
- Campaign and project management – delivering work within budget and timeframe.
- Financial planning – you’ll keep a track of your own billing and forecasts as well as agree budgets and spend allocation with clients.
- Excellent communication skills.
- People management.
- Data analysis.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A client first approach – you’ll be driven by their success; it’s how we measure ours.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience of delivering multi-channel campaigns in an agency or in-house marketing team.
- Drive and determination to get ‘the job done’.
- Adaptability – ours is a business where change is a constant, you’ll need to adapt quickly, think on your feet, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Accountability – as a team we take responsibility for the decisions we make.
- A love of creativity– a genuine interest advertising, an inquisitive mind and an informed point of view.
- A team player attitude, no-one is better than everyone.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Fundamental knowledge of digital marketing channels.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Knowledge-share with agency colleagues.
- Plan and run client workshops and training sessions.
- Attend, and participate in industry events.
What we can offer you.
Over the last 13 years we’ve enjoyed huge success on the back of some great work. We’ve grown organically based on reputation and have an enviable client portfolio – it’s safe to say we punch well above our weight.
Our broad range of clients means you’ll work with exciting start-ups and scale-ups, alongside leading brands and respected institutions.
We work in an open friendly environment where everyone has the opportunity to contribute ideas – us ‘Thrivers’ have an opinion on most things. Whether it’s with clients or colleagues, we believe together is better – or as we like to say to say, you thrive, we thrive.
Some of the benefits of working here:
- 28 days holiday (plus Bank hols)
- Free parking at the office
- Pension contribution
- A mix of office and remote working
- Free drinks, fruit, biscuits and Friday treats
- Regular 121s with a focus on your professional development
- Skills share scheme
- Team social
Salary based on experience and the ability to demonstrate the requirements of the role, as a guide £28,000 to £32,000.
Please send a covering letter along with your C.V. to email@example.com
Send your C.V