Digital Account/Campaign Manager
We’re looking for an ambitious Digital Account/Campaign Manager to join our Client Services team.
You’ll be able to demonstrate a solid track record of digital campaign effectiveness and website project delivery. Preferably you’ll have agency experience, or have worked in a similar role within an in-house team.
The best thing about this job? Easy, it’s the breadth of clients you’ll be working on – and the opportunity to do great work that makes a real difference to them. From Home & Interiors, to Education and Construction, we cover a whole range of sectors, and that’s just how we like things. It means we have exciting opportunities to bring fresh perspectives to established category norms.
Here’s what you’ll be doing day-to-day….
- Managing key accounts, ensuring we deliver an outstanding client experience across the whole agency.
- Growing new and existing accounts by developing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Advising clients how to achieve their business objectives.
- Writing proposals and being involved in client pitches.
- Managing and assigning tasks to the Account Executives who will support you day-to-day.
- Defining detailed technical requirements, before developing campaign and project delivery plans.
- End-to-end management of digital/website projects.
- Delivering campaigns across multiple channels, including websites, social, PPC, organic search and email.
- Monitoring media budgets and preparing detailed monthly reports.
- Researching and analysing data to get to meaningful observations and recommendations.
- Collaborating with agency colleagues, planning and briefing work, taking note of their ideas and harnessing their expertise.
- Developing your own skills and knowledge and nurturing junior team members, taking an active role in their development.
You’ll also have the opportunity to:
- Knowledge-share with agency colleagues.
- Plan and run client workshops and training sessions.
- Attend, and participate in industry events.
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Detailed knowledge of SEO and PPC (including paid social and AdWords).
- The ability to interrogate data and analytics to get to understand what’s important.
- A solid track record of website and digital project delivery.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- People management experience.
Attributes we look for:
- Client first – you’ll be driven by their success; it’s how we measure ours.
- Adaptability – ours is a business where change is a constant, you’ll need to adapt quickly, think on your feet and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Accountability – we expect people to take responsibility for the informed decisions they make in the best interests of our clients.
- A love of our industry – a genuine interest in what you do, an inquisitive mind and a point of view are very important to us.
- Meticulous attention to detail in both planning and delivery.
- Copy/content writing skills are a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS
- Google AdWords Certified
- Google Squared/CAM Qualified
- APMP or PRINCE2 certification
What we can offer you.
Over the last 11 years we’ve enjoyed huge success on the back of some great work. We’ve grown organically based on reputation and have an enviable client portfolio – it’s safe to say we punch well above our weight.
Our broad range of clients means you’ll work with exciting start-ups and scale-ups, alongside leading brands and respected institutions.
We work in an open friendly environment where everyone has the opportunity to contribute ideas – us ‘Thrivers’ have an opinion on most things. Whether it’s with clients or colleagues, we believe together is better – or as we like to say to say, you thrive, we thrive.
Some of the benefits of working here:
- 28 days holiday (plus Bank hols)
- Free parking at the office
- Pension contribution
- Sick pay
- A mix of office and remote working
- Free drinks, fruit, biscuits and Friday treats
- Regular 121s with a focus on your professional development
- Team socials
We’re working both at the office and remotely, expect a 50/50 split for the remainder of this year.
Salary based on experience and the ability to demonstrate the requirements of the role, as a guide £26,000 to £30,000 per annum.
Send your C.V