Digital Account/Project Manager
We’re looking for an ambitious thinker and doer, passionate about great work, to join us as a Digital Project Manager.
You’ll need agency experience, at least 4 years’, and the ability to demonstrate a solid track record of digital project delivery and effectiveness.
Working as a key point of contact in our Client Services team, your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Manage key accounts, ensuring we deliver an outstanding client experience across the whole agency.
- Prepare detailed project scoping and technical requirements, write proposals and attend pitches.
- Plan digital/content campaigns from the initial stages through to final delivery
- Plan and track project deliverables and match those with agreed deadlines.
- Direct and manage client strategy, advising clients how to achieve their business goals in the most effective way, utilising the most appropriate channels.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Contribute to business growth by proactively identifying opportunities for our clients.
- Pitch and present ideas to clients.
- Co-ordinate and collaborate with agency colleagues, planning and briefing work, taking note of their ideas and harnessing their expertise.
- Nurture more junior team members and take an active role in their development.
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Proven experience of effectively managing large-scale digital projects from brief through to delivery.
- Adept at building effective client relationships and working with several stakeholders to deliver targets.
- Strong communication with excellent presentation, report writing and data analysis capabilities.
- Ability to work under pressure, change direction when required and work on a range of client projects at the same time.
- A commercial mind – you’ll control costs and budgets, as well as plan your forecast billing.
- Brief writing – you’ll help formulate and deliver briefs to our creative and digital teams.
- Expert knowledge implementing and optimising organic and paid search campaigns.
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms.
Attributes we look for:
- Client first – you’ll be driven by their success; it’s how we measure ours.
- Managing change – ours is a business where change is a constant, you’ll need to adapt quickly, think on your feet and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Accountability – we like individuals who take responsibility for decisions they make in the best interests of our clients and the project.
- A love of our industry – a genuine interest in what you do, an inquisitive mind and a point of view are very important to us.
- Google AdWords Certified
- Google Squared/CAM Qualified
- APMP or PRINCE2 certification
What we can offer you.
Over the last 9 years we’ve enjoyed huge success on the back of some great work. We’ve grown organically based on reputation and have an enviable client portfolio – it’s safe to say we punch well above our weight.
Our broad range of clients means you’ll work with exciting start-ups and scale-ups, alongside leading brands and respected institutions.
We work in an open friendly environment where everyone has the opportunity to contribute ideas – us ‘Thrivers’ have an opinion on most things. Whether it’s with clients or colleagues, we believe together is better – or as we like to say to say, you thrive, we thrive.
Some of the benefits of working here:
- 28 days holiday (plus Bank hols)
- Free parking at the office
- Free drinks, fruit, biscuits and Friday treats
- Regular 121s with a focus on your professional development
- Team socials
Salary based on experience.
Send your C.V