This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing department within our agency. We’re looking for someone who can demonstrate solid front-end skills and a track record of technical website delivery and effectiveness.
Experience is important, but we’re just as interested in your knowledge, ability, enthusiasm and fit with the rest of the team. Our’s is a fast-paced world where change is a constant and deadlines are often tight, you’ll need a passion for what you do and the ability to quickly shift focus.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and maintaining websites (surprisingly!) primarily in WordPress, with custom build elements.
- Building dynamic, interactive front-end website architecture (from designs supplied in Adobe XD).
- Integrating with third party software using APIs
- Custom development of key website features/functionality
- Working with Client Services and the Creative team to input on and deliver meaningful online experiences for our clients and their audiences.
- Preparing estimates, project scoping and technical requirements to contribute to client proposals.
- Learning new skills for the benefit of the agency’s clients and your own personal development.
- Contributing to business growth by proactively identifying opportunities for us and our clients.
- Collaborating with agency colleagues, harnessing their expertise, learning from them and sharing your own knowledge and ideas.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Able to demonstrate a solid track record of website delivery – from supplied designs, through build, to testing and deployment.
- WordPress savvy, and preferably using ACF.
- Have experience of custom back-end development (PHP/MySQL)
- Flexible and able to change direction when required, addressing technical support issues and working on a range of projects at a time.
- Ambitious, eager to learn new skills and develop your own career – with support from us.
- Curious, always on the lookout for better ways of doing things, with an eye on what’s ahead in the fast-paced world of digital, and what that may mean for us and our clients.
Attributes we look for:
- Client first – you’ll be driven by their success; it’s how we measure ours.
- Managing change – ours is a business where change is a constant, you’ll need to adapt quickly, think on your feet and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Accountability – we like individuals who take responsibility for decisions they make in the best interests of our clients and the project.
- A love of our industry – a genuine interest in what you do, an inquisitive mind and a point of view are very important to us.
- Proficiency in WordPress responsive website builds
- PHP / MySQL
- API and Payment Gateway integration
- React (Gatsby NextJS)
What we can offer you.
Over the last 11 years we’ve enjoyed success on the back of great work and exceptional client service. Our agency has grown largely based on reputation and referral business, and we have a strong and enviable client portfolio which spans many sectors.
Our broad range of clients means you’ll work with exciting start-ups, ambitious scale-ups and well recognised brands.
We work in an open, friendly and non-hierarchical way where everyone is encouraged to contribute ideas.
Some of the benefits of working here:
- 28 days holiday (plus Bank hols)
- Hybrid working
- Employer pension contribution
- Opportunity to work remotely (beyond lockdown restriction)
- Free parking at the office
- Free drinks, fruit, biscuits and Friday treats at the office
- 121s focused on your professional development
- Team socials
Salary based on ability.
If you’d like to find out more about the role, please email – email@example.com
Send your C.V